Paws To Comfort
Join our Paws to Comfort
Book Study in December!
If you enjoyed our October 27th webinar,
The Power of Care, Comfort & Connection for our Emotional Health continue the conversation about comfort – a human care behavior and a teachable skill. Humans are wired to help and support each other, and it is through this connection that we find our own emotional resilience. Even when we are in the midst of life-altering challenges, opening ourselves to the idea of comfort can be healing.
The Power of Care, Comfort & Connection for our Emotional Health
In the webinar, Jen Marr shared her list of things to bring along on our comfort journey, including a commitment to fine tune our caring behaviors, role models (i.e. people and pets) who provide comfort unconditionally, our full self and a guide book. We will provide the book (a free copy of Paws to Comfort)….you bring the rest!
The book study was developed to be interactive and includes tools to help participants along this journey, such as:
- a personal comfort profile assessment to be completed between the first and second session.
- pre-reading and reflection before each session to support personal development.
- guided questions to help us make the most of our time together.
- pre and post session surveys.
- sessions will be conducted on Zoom; video participation is required.
Through this powerful program, participants will learn to intentionally act to not only help one another but to build emotional resiliency through social connectedness. Participants will learn how to personalize the skill of comfort, discuss strategies, share stories, assess their strengths and walk away with their unique comfort profile and action plan. Choose from one of the study groups below; attendance at both sessions is required.
Group #1 – December 1 and 8 at 7 pm – 8 pm
Group #2 – December 2 and 9 at 10 am – 11 am
Group #3 – December 2 and 9 at 12 pm – 1 pm
Group #4 – December 3 and 10 at 3 pm – 4 pm
Group #5 – December 3 and 10 at 7 pm – 8 pm
What you need to know:
- Registration is open November 2 – 18, with limited space available.
- Paws To Comfort Book Study is led by Inspiring Comfort Founders Jen Marr (Author of Paws to Comfort), Jill Bornstein and Mary Perry.