Introduction to Trauma-Sensitive Schools
Thank you for your interest in the Introduction to Trauma-Sensitive Schools training. Below are accompanying resources as well as a Participant Workbook (fillable PDF) which should be downloaded before taking the training.
- Stress & Earling Brain Growth: Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- Trauma and Social Location
- Understand ACEs
- Trauma and the Brain: School-Age Children and Adolescents
- Parasympathetic and Sympathetic Nervous Systems
- What’s wrong with YOU? vs. What happened to YOU?
- ACES Primer
- The Fight Flight Freeze Response
- Dr. Daniel Siegel presenting a Hand Model of the Brain
- Epigenetics: Why Inheritance Is Weirder Than We Thought
View the recording HERE